Monday 10 June 2013

Happy monday.....

 

Little Miss Moo's corner....

 
 
There are some treasures in life that are less tangible that others.......
....the sound of you child playing by themselves on a Saturday morning, whilst you are lazing in bed is one of them...
 
 
 
 That's what happened here on Saturday....
As the morning sun came flooding in through our bedroom window, I woke to hear Little Miss Moo talking to herself in the kitchen....or shall I say: talking to her pretend friend Holly....
It made my heart skip a beat....
....one of the most soothing sounds in the world to wake up to......
 
Happiness... 

...turns out that she was playing at the kitchen table with her plasteline...

....making plates - just like mamma...
lovely little plasteline  plates in an array of colours, decorated with stickers and beads, and glazed with nail varnish...
Seems like my creativity is rubbing off on my lovely daughter...




She used my little white tea light lantern as an "oven" to cook them....


 
......before leaving them on the window sill to cool down....
 
 
  
This week I is going to be a bit manic here....
...my mum and Dad are over from Norway, and we are sorting out the final preparations for Little Miss Moo's Party on Sunday....
...and yes....we did somehow manage to book her party on fathers day....doooh!!
In addition to celebrating Little Miss Moo's birthday and fathers day this week, it is also my Dad's birthday.......
Hectic!!
So this week here at nostalgiecat I am hoping to find the time to show you how to make a lovely fathers day present, and for my Saturday DIY tutorial, I have repurposed some empty soup tins...
I hope you will stop by to check it out....
 
Have a great week folks...
 
xxx
June

No comments:

"